The Good Life
Forget the old-hat annual promise to lose ten pounds. This year Canadians are putting environmental protection at the top of their New Year’s resolutions, according a national poll conducted by the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association. Here are the top 10 resolutions for 2008, so you can see how yours stack up.
1. Be more environmentally conscious when shopping.
2. I will exercise regularly to improve my physical fitness.
3. I will drive less and walk and cycle more.
4. I will save money by reducing my spending on non-essentials.
5. I will focus on paying down credit card debt.
6. I will improve my net worth.
7. I will pay more attention to my friends.
8. I will eat less red and processed meats and more fish and vegetables.
9. I will be more sensitive and caring toward my partner.
10. I will focus on helping others.