Interview with Jean Stilwell, co-host of Classical Mornings with Mike and Jean.
1. How did you get started in broadcasting?
Through a recommendation from Measha Brueggergosman to Libby and Moses Znaimer.
2. What’s the best movie you’ve seen?
Coco and Igor: about the relationship between Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky.
3. If you could go to ONE more concert in your life, who would you see?
Canadian Opera Company’s production of Bluebeard’s Castle and Erwartung directed by Robert LePage.
4. What would your partner or friends say is your most annoying habit?
5. Everybody has one thing they cook REALLY well. What’s your specialty?
Ha, that cracks me up. I truly do not have one thing that I cook really well. Trust me on this.
6. Coolest person in entertainment history…GO!
7. Favourite gift you ever received?
The birth of my son.
8. Fiction or non-fiction? Why?
Fiction based on truth. Has greater personal impact.
9. One book you wish they would make into a TV show?
One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
10. One classical composer who should have his/her own movie?